Eurozine Online Workshops
How to generate sustainable revenue online
On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 (11:00-12:00 CET), Eurozine will hold an online meeting to discuss revenue models for online publishing. There are many ways to monetise online content such as paywalls, donation campaigns, crowdfunding and subscription models. In this online webinar, editors and managers of cultural journals will share their experience with different tools and their implications.
It’s free, technically easy (all you need is a computer with a webcam plus a headphone/microphone; see details below) and will take 1 hour.
Please let us know if you are interested in taking part by sending an email to email@example.com.
How it works
The meeting takes place in the comfort of your own home or office, via the free video conferencing service ZOOM
This is how it works:
1. You will need a computer with internet access. Please, use a headset with microphone (for better audio quality) and a webcam. This way, you will be able to interact fully with the other participants.
2. We will email you a link about one day beforehand that will allow you to enter the online conference room; open the link.
3. After opening the link a program for your desktop computer or app for your smartphone or tablet will install.
4. In case you’re asked to enter it – find the meeting ID in your email.
5. You can install the software and test it by joining the above-mentioned room, which has already been set up, at any point in time. The webinar organizers will be present in the room for a test of your microphone from 10.30 CET
6. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or feedback!