Eurozine is seeking a new managing director. If you want to participate in making international intellectual debates happen, join an ambitious and cordial team at the Vienna office of this not-for-profit organisation. Eurozine offers an intellectually stimulating, international working environment. The new managing director’s role will be:
● Fundraising: identify and communicate with prospective public and private funders, including foundations; prepare funding applications and reports;
● Budgetary supervision and controlling;
● Human resources management;
● Managing projects and optimizing processes;
● Strategy development for co-operations, business models and public relations;
● Communication and networking with international partners;
● Managing copyright issues;
● Representing the organization.
● Higher education in human sciences, social sciences and/or economics;
● Professional background in cultural or science management;
● Experience in budget controlling and financial planning;
● Native-level German proficiency, excellent English; additional language proficiencies are a plus;
● Outstanding communication and cooperation skills; team player, competent leader;
● Demonstrated ability to organize workflow;
● Highly motivated and ready to take initiative;
● Familiarity with Austrian cultural, funding and administrative context is a plus;
● Experience with the digitization of management tools and digital accounting is an advantage.
for more information on the vacancy and apply at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Applications will be accepted until 13 February 2022, and reviewed on an ongoing basis.